VICTORIA SEED DISTRIBUTION
For 2020, Victoria seed will be distributed free of charge with the exception of shipping/handling costs.
Seed must be requested and shipping/handling paid by the end of January, 2020. Distribution will take place in March, as weather permits.
To request seed you must click the VICTORIA SEED REQUEST FORM and:
1) Be a member in good standing of the International Waterlily and Water Gardening Society (IWGS)
2) Agree to all the following qualifications:
- agree to hold the IWGS harmless from any incidence resulting in the acceptance of seeds or plants
- agree that the IWGS is unable to provide refunds or replacements
- agree that, if excess plants are produced, they may only be passed on with complete name and notification to the IWGS of such occurrences
- agree not to sell seeds provided by the IWGS Victoria Conservancy
- agree not to grow later generations of the hybrids or distribute current or previously produced seeds from them
- agree to report germination results to the IWGS
3) Provide your mailing information through our online links
4) Select quantity and type of seed. For 2020 we are able to offer up to 5 each of Victoria amazonica, Victoria cruziana, and/or Victoria ‘Longwood Hybrid’
5) Pay United States Post Service (USPS) Priority shipping/handling costs through PayPal as directed. For 2020:
- USPS Priority Domestic Shipping and Handling via will be $25
- USPS Priority International Shipping and Handling via will be $50
Note that seed must be requested and shipping/handling paid by the end of January, 2020. Distribution will take place in March, as weather permits.
Thank you for your interest in growing these very special plants.